Facilities at Lawson Lodge Country Estate
Lawson Lodge Country Estate is the ultimate in group accommodation, with a range of outstanding leisure and relaxation activities reserved exclusively for our guests. From the picturesque 9 hole golf course with views over Mount Macedon to the newly renovated Sports Bar and Lounge, the hub of social activity, you and your guests will never want to leave.
Challenge your friends to a round of golf or a game of tennis, treat yourself to a massage, enjoy a movie in the Cinema, or relax in the Sports Bar with a glass of wine from some of the Macedon Ranges best wineries. Guests can enjoy several outdoor entertaining spaces, including the fire pit and undercover alfresco.
Whether just spending the day at Lawson Lodge Country Estate or staying for a few nights, we have thought of everything to ensure you and your group are thoroughly entertained throughout your time here, with an activity to suit everyone.
Hero Features at Lawson Lodge Country Estate
- 9 hole private golf course (PAR 34) for a casual hit or a group comp – golf clubs, buggies and golf carts all available.
- 36 seat Movie Theatre, with state of the art cinema equipment & enormous 10ft screen!
- Tennis court with lights (plus racquets & balls provided) with basketball.
- Sports Bar with billiards, fire place, sporting memorabilia, and fully stocked bar.
- Picturesque Lake is great for photos, fishing, or bring your kayaks.
- Fire pit and gazebo cocktail deck, perfect for evening drinks.
Additional Facilities and services include
- Basketball (full size court)
- Petanque / bocce
- Bush Walking and Mountain Biking tracks from Lawson Lodge
- Beautiful gardens
- Function room
- Conference Room
- Board Room
- Audio-visual equipment
- Team Building activities
- Open fireplaces
- Built-in sound system
- Children’s golf clubs and sporting equipment
- Outdoor terrace
- Dining areas
- Commercial kitchen
Some of the local attractions include:
- Mount Macedon Memorial Cross
- Macedon Ranges historical gardens
- Incredible hikes
- Great cycling routes
- Cafes and restaurants
- Day spa’s
- Art galleries
- Local events such as Woodend Winter Arts Festival