Corporate Team Building
Lawson Lodge is the perfect location to help your team relax, reconnect and refocus. The picturesque setting, together with the private resort style facilities offers everything you need to run a successful team retreat. Our private golf course is available for exclusive and unlimited use throughout your stay. Book a private dinner in our cozy gazebo dining room in front of the open fire, arrange a team games day with our extensive list of lawn and board games, or relax with private yoga classes and massage. We create a bespoke individual experience for each group to make sure that your experience is truly memorable.
On Site Team Building Activities
Lawson Lodge boasts a variety of different activities that are sure to get your team socialising and working together.
- Private dinner in our gazebo dining room with open fire.
- Unlimited golf on our private course
- Golf lessons with our local golf pro
- Enjoy drinks and a gourmet BBQ around the fire pit
- Sunrise or sunset yoga
- Games day with lawn games, tennis or basketball
- Evening drinks and billiards in our private sports bar and lounge
- Local gin or wine tasting experience
- Take a walk around our 65 acre property
- Fishing or water sports at our picturesque lake
- Corporate cooking classes
- Relaxation massage
Accommodation For Executive Team Building Retreats
Our luxurious home-style accommodation is the perfect way to facilitate a meaningful team building retreat. Staying in a hotel encourages guests to retreat to their rooms at the end of the day, however our fantastic communal spaces to dine and socialise will bring your team together in the evening. Our 9-bedroom mountain lodge is great for smaller groups and can be extended to include an additional 2 executive bedrooms, catering for up to 19 guests twin share or 11 guests single share. With cozy lounges with open fires, to our private sports bar with music and billiards, you’ll find the space that best suits your needs.
External Team Building Facilitators
We welcome external team building facilitators to Lawson Lodge, and can recommend these outstanding providers.
- Purple Soup – Offer amazing activities including Lego Masters and Master Chef competitions. Extremely well run, and as a bonus they are not-for-profit, so you are also supporting their charities.
- Global Frontline – From keynote speaking to outdoor simulation based team building and leadership training, Mark Squirrell offers a unique and meaning experience.
- Inner Rhythm – What better way to strengthen your team’s trust than to spend a day out in nature, working with our herd of highly intuitive horses.